Monday, February 20, 2012

flesh & fantasy | steven meisel & madonna for rolling stones 1991

:OOOOOOO *blinks 100 times* This is a spread from a Rolling Stones issue published back in 1991 featuring Madonna. I enjoy looking at old editorial spreads for inspiration and I was going through some spreads and this popped up. I don't really like to post a lot of editorials on my blog, but i just had to share this one. I love the 1930's siren feel to it, and who doesnt love Madonna? DIE!


photo by madonnascrapbook
xo

2 comments:

  1. mulch Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landscaping Services in Bel Air MD
    At The Detail Guys, landscaping is one of our greatest passions. Our crew of creative professionals can provide all kinds
    of custom landscaping services in Bel Air, MD, and other surrounding locations. With our expertise, we can bring together
    all the components of quality landscaping in order to create a beautiful environment just for you.

    ReplyDelete